CloudFace is an easy-to-use service used by your longer-running processes to get user input using forms sent by email.
1. Your process needs information that is difficult to compute and your business users can provide - it sends a communication request to CloudFace.
2. CloudFace sends an email to your business users requesting the needed information.
3. Your business users submit the information through an online form.
4. CloudFace performs a configured action, such as completing an SWF Workflow action or invoking a Lambda function.
5. Your process uses the submitted information to continue on seamlessly.
CloudFace has an easy-to-use API to compose the forms according to your needs.
It handles re-pinging users if they do not respond and getting approval from multiple people if needed.
Interested in learning more about CloudFace? Send us an email using the form below.